All capitalized terms used herein shall have the same meaning ascribed to them in the Terms and Conditions available at click here
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Any information that relates to a User, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with us, is capable of identifying such User is defined as ‘Personal Information’. Any information freely available or accessible in public domain shall not form part of your Personal Information.
- Personal Information consists of information relating to, inter alia, name, date of birth, address, email address, passwords, sexual orientation, bank account or credit card or debit card details.
- In the event that Users do not provide any or sufficient Personal Information marked as mandatory, the Company may not be able to provide access to the Website in its entirety to such Users.
- The Users shall have the right of access to their Personal Information held by the Company and to request updating / correcting / deleting such information at any time.
- We do not sell any Personal Information to third parties.
- WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
- In order to make the Website available for use to you, we will ask you to provide Personal Information that is necessary. We will only collect information that is necessary for the specified, explicit and lawful purposes of rendering the services through the Website and will not further process it in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes.
- We may collect the following types of information (which may or may not be Personal Information): information you provide to us or upload on the Website, information specific to you that may be assigned by us and information specific to you that may be assigned by our third party service providers such as service and maintenance providers.
- We may also collect other types of information which are not directly or indirectly linked to a User and which is aggregated, anonymized or de-identified.
- All Personal Information is collected by us on an “as-is” basis and we shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the Personal Information provided by you.
- You hereby consent that we may process and disclose Personal Information to our third party service providers including Product service and maintenance service providers which shall keep your Personal Information strictly confidential.
- We may use your Personal Information for the following: setting up your account on the Website; verifying User identity, if required; improving User experience; providing, processing, maintaining, improving and developing our services to you, including customer support functions; communicating with you about our Products or third party service providers including sharing marketing and promotional material with you via email and/or phone calls/messages; and storing and maintaining information about you for complying with our legal obligations.
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- When necessary, the Company may disclose and transfer User’s Personal Information to its professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, government and regulatory and other organizations. We may disclose your Personal Information without your further consent when required under applicable law including as per the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011.
- We may share anonymized information and statistics in aggregate form with third parties for business purposes.
- Any Personal Information provided by the Users shall be accessible by our employees on a need-to-know basis for better provision of services to you.
- SECURITY MEASURES AND GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
- All your information is collected and retained by the Company having its corporate office at Plot no. 60, Sector 25, Ballabgarh, Faridabad 121 004, Haryana, India.
- The Website and its contents are not targeted to minors (those under the age of 18 (eighteen) years) and we do not intend to sell any of our Products to minors. However, the Company has no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access the Website. If a minor has provided the Company with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact the Company’s Grievance Officer at the address set out herein.
- The Company employs commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security and to ensure the correct use of the information that the Company holds. No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while the Company tries to protect the information it holds, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that the Users transmit to the Company. Users do so at their own risk. Some of your information can be viewed and edited through your account on the Website, which is protected by a password. We recommend that you do not divulge, disclose or publish your password to anyone or anywhere. We respect your ability to know, access, correct, transfer, restrict the processing of, and delete your Personal Information. If you wish to withdraw your consent with respect to the information collected by the Company, you may do so by sending an email to the Grievance Officer. In such a case, you are requested not to access our Website.
- The name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Designation: Grievance Officer
Address: Paramount Water Systems Private Limited, Plot no. 60, Sector 25, Ballabgarh, Faridabad 121 004, Haryana, India
Phone: 1800 102 4880