Terms and Conditions
Last updated on June 12, 2021
The T&C effective only upon due agreement / acceptance by you, through the “I Accept” button. We reserve the right to make changes to the Website and the Agreement at any time without prior information to you. You are advised to regularly check for any amendments or updates to the T&C from time to time. while placing an orderfor any Products on the Website
Any clause of T&C if deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the T&C.
“Product/s” shall mean the goods, services promoted / displayed on the Website and offered for any use / sale to you by the Company.
“User” means and includes any customer / buyer / you (a person or any legal entity) who accesses the Website and accepts the offer for sale of the Products, through the Company. by placing an order on the Website.
“Website” means the Paramountpure.com website owned and operated by the Company, which provides anavenue to the Users to buy the Products listed / displayed.
Products/services and information displayed on Paramountpure.com Website constitute an “Invitation to Offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. Paramountpure.com reserves the right to accept or reject your offer.
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.In case the User is a body corporate, the personnel accessing the Website on behalf of such corporate shall be a duly authorized representative with the authority to bind the body corporate as per the Agreement.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the services of the website you agree to be bound by the T&C
- All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees (INR) All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of the Company.
- The Comapny reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a Product without assigning any reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment levied. In the event the payment has been processed by the Website gateway the same shall be credited to your account and duly notified to you by email.
- In a credit or debit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. The liability related fraudulent use of a credit or debit card will be on the User and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the User The Comapny shall not be held liable for any kind of fraud
- On receipt of your request for the product, Paramount shall arrange to dispatch the product within the stipulated period. The stipulated period of delivery would be 15 days. Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the Website, shall not be entertained In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by the Company for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order. The Company reserves the right to suspend / cancel / discontinue any or all Products at any time without prior notice to you. If a Product offered by the Company is not as described on the Website, your sole remedy is to return it to us in unused condition within 10 days of delivery, at your own cost (for additional information please refer to our Returns and Replacement Policy).
- All Products ordered from the Website or any other platform where the Company’s Products are available are made pursuant to a shipment/dispatch contract. Therefore, the risk of loss, theft, damage for such Products shall pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier/courier.
- All Products displayed in our catalogues may not be readily available for sale due to unavailability or for any other reason.
- The Company shall not be held liable for any delayed delivery of purchased goods due to, flood, labor strike, transportation embargoes, pandemic, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of the Company.
- In no event shall Company, its directors, promoters, officials, representatives and employees be liable for any damages relating to the Products sold through various platforms Presently, for the time being the services of website are being offered for free. However, Company reserves the right to charge a fee to be decided at the sole discretion of the Company, for any or such facilities
- The User agrees to use the Website, for lawful purposes only The User agrees to provide authentic accurate and true information. The Company reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. The User hereby consents to receiving promotional and marketing material from the Company. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), the Company has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Website and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- The Company will not be responsible for any damage suffered by Users from use of the services on this Website. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries or service interruptions as may occur. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence or under any other cause of action
- Users who choose to access and/or use the Website from other geographies and locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- This Website is designed and created exclusively by the Company Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. All titles, trademarks, trade names, brands, logos, ownership rights and intellectual property rights, including copyright, rest with the Company.
- The User shall not at any time and/or by any means copy, reproduce, distribute, sell, transfer, republish, store, archive or use other than as intended at this site with or without alteration or modification, any of the works, designs, contents, trademarks, trade names, brands and logos without the prior written permission of the Company.
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Faridabad, Haryana shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes arising out of or pertaining hereto.
- The decision of Paramount in respect of any other terms and conditions outside the purview of the above shall be final and binding.